Kimberly Wilson is a solution-focused therapist with over ten years of experience in mental health and substance abuse treatment. She earned her Master’s Degree at Kennesaw State University and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
Kimberly uses CBT and REBT along with Mindfulness Exercises, Expressive Therapies, and Art-Based Interventions. She also encourages and incorporates the healing power of humor.
Kimberly’s primary goal is to partner with you as a change agent; to help you feel comfortable in your own skin and confident in each step you take towards your desired change.
- Stagnancy & Depression
- Navigating Creative & Professional Blocks
- Substance Use & Unhealthy Habits
- Young Adult Challenges & Empowerment
- Coping with Change & Getting “Un-Stuck”
- Self-Acceptance, Exploration, & Love
- Prenatal & Postpartum Mental Health/Fertility Issues