Attento Counseling is looking for highly motivated individuals that thrive in a professional team environment. If you are looking for employment providing you the flexibility to set your own schedule, grow personally & professionally, and be actively involved in developing your own practice within the support of a team, this may be the opportunity for you.
Our contract 1099 full-time (20-30+ contact hours/week) position therapist is open for psychotherapists eager to join our team. We have openings in our Alpharetta, Kennesaw, and Marietta (East Cobb) locations.
Attento Company Culture:
- Passion for a positive approach toward client-centric care (Cultural Priority)!
- LCSW, PSYD, PHD, LMFT or LPC Georgia license.
- Commitment to the highest level of professional quality client service.
- Looking for a minimum of 3-4 years of psychotherapy experience.
- Ability to work day/early evening hours based on client schedule (ability to work evenings/weekend hours highly desired).
- Desire to refine & grow private practice experience & increase collaborative, professional opportunities
- Willingness to utilize technology-driven support resources (required hard/software provided).
- Insurance reimbursement rates average highest in the state!
- Competitive compensation split based on years of experience (with increase based on average number of services).
- “Legacy Staff” recognition bonuses & split increases.
- Internal CE opportunities (no cost to therapists).
- Opportunity to earn company-awarded “self-care getaway trips”.
- Regularly negotiated insurance reimbursement rate increase (percentage increase 1-2x annually).
- Referral relationships with prominent local multi-location psychiatric groups, nonprofit organizations, and in-patient care
- Ability to quickly establish a client caseload.
- Credentialing support services.
- Extensive marketing to support client recruitment (no cost to therapists).
- Support of the counseling team for a collaborative, helpful environment.
- An excellent therapeutic office location (all therapeutic offices with windows in an aesthetic, safe & convenient setting).
- Private office assignment for FT clinicians.
- And more!!
Therapist Lifestyle Perks:
- Budgeted travel/meeting comp.
- Intake & reception support.
- Dynamic website & online booking portal to offer state-of-the-art delivery services.
- Guest experience management.
- Back-office support for the processing of insurance determination/mgmt. & billing.
- Flexible schedule (therapist sets desired hours).
- On-site clerical support.
- In-house marketing developments & promotion at no cost to clinicians.
- Full-time caseload quarterly incentive bonuses.
NOTE: At present we are not offering health care benefits- new staff will be contract employee status. However, we do offer a Contracted Employee Voluntary Benefit option that offers maternity and income maintenance benefits.