Attento Counseling Psychological Assessment Service Overview & Referral
Providing psychological support services to the North Atlanta Community since 2014, Attento Counseling offers the following comprehensive psychological Testing and Assessments:
- Diagnostic Clarification (Estimated Billable Time: 5-9 hours)
- Mood & Emotional Regulation (Estimated Billable Time: 5-8 hours)
- Personality & Interpersonal Styles Exploration (Estimated Billable Time: 5-8 hours)
- Memory Impairment (Estimated Billable Time: 6-10 hours)
- Perceptual Challenges (Estimated Billable Time: 6-10 hours)
- Impulse Control & Behavioral Challenges (Estimated Billable Time: 6-8 hours)
- Executive Functioning & Concentration Challenges (Estimated Billable Time: 6-8 hours)
- Treatment & Support Recommendations (Estimated Billable Time: 5-7 hours)
- Intellectual & Cognitive Impairment (Estimated Billable Time: 5-7 hours)
- Academic & Learning Challenges (Estimated Billable Time: 6-10 hours)
Dr. Willa Boston, Psy. D.
Dr. Willa Boston earned a Bachelor in Arts from the University of Tampa in 2007. She then went on to obtain a Master’s of Science (2009) and a Doctorate of Psychology (2013) from Nova Southeastern University. She obtained licensure in the state of Georgia in 2015. Dr. Boston was born and raised in South Florida. Her humble beginnings encouraged a sense of self determination that fueled her education. During her matriculation, she discovered the power of psychological testing. She became fascinated by the science of it, as well as its utility for helping clients gain clarity and understanding about the obstacles they face.
ASSESSMENT PROCESS (scheduling expected within 1-2 weeks of request)
Intake/Background Intro Meeting (1 hour) with Dr. Boston
Assessment & Evaluation Day (2-5 hours based on assessment request)
Assessment Overview & Discussion (1 hour within 2 weeks post testing)
Please contact our Guest Engagement Manager, John Hill, for support and to guide you in the steps of scheduling:
Phone: (404) 951-7851
FAX (678) 653-8771
Insurance typically will cover Psychological Assessment however pre-authorization is required and will be coordinated by your Guest Experience Management Specialist. You will be informed of coverage and out-of-pocket expense prior to your service. For clients choosing to use their insurance coverage, there will be a $69 enrollment fee which is due at the time of initial appointment set up. There will be a $100 testing materials fee which is due prior to the testing appointment. There will also be a $500 deposit due to put towards any insurance-based fees deemed patient responsibility by your insurance provider. For private pay clients, the cost can be estimated at a service rate of $150/hr with the majority of Assessment Process completion leading to the final report being completed over 5-8 hours (NOTE: variable based on report detail).