Every plant, animal, and person has an innate drive to grow, heal, and flourish. The goal of therapy is simply to restore and facilitate this natural healing function. Our work is essentially supporting you to find your own inner resources, your own truths, and your own joys.
To facilitate your innate power of healing, I will endeavor to create a safe, open, and comforting relationship between us. Through empathy – allowing me to share your experience on a deeply emotional level, congruence – allowing you to have full trust in my presence,
and unconditional positive regard – allowing a fully caring connection regardless of any struggles, just such an authentic and nurturing relationship will be created.
You will be understood, you will find trust, and you will be supported.
- Addiction, including opioids, other drugs, alcohol, sex, food, power, ego, etc.
- Trauma, including PTSD, sexual abuse, verbal and emotional abuse
- Grief and Loss
- Couples, Marriage and Family Therapy
- Personality Disorders
- Existential Crises, Creation of Meaning
- Spirituality, Mindfulness, Yoga
- Personal Growth
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Work